Discover this year's submissions to the Dataiku Frontrunner Awards and give kudos to your favorite use cases and success stories!READ MORE

how to run propensity model in DSS

Solved!
sidstack
Level 2
how to run propensity model in DSS

Hi, I am have a dataset where I need to run a propensity model to score. Can you advise how I can go about it? I am an absolute beginner

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sidstack here are some resources that I think may help:

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tgb417
Neuron
Neuron

@sidstack ,

Welcome to the dataiku community.

I think your first question is propensity to do what ______________ ?

That is who are you looking toward the propensity to do what?

For example what is the propensity of subscribers to renew? 

--Tom
0 Kudos
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sidstack and welcome to the community. Much to @tgb417 point, is this related to churn modeling? If it is there are a lot of resources we can share by searching on the community, or on the Dataiku AcademyKnowledge Base, and Documentation. So let us know when you have a chance!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
sidstack
Level 2
Author

Hello, I am sorry for not being descriptive. So I would like to run a propensity model to identify customers with the propensity to sign up for a card. The target variable is binary to mark yes or no. My train dataset has the target variable and i have been provided a test set without that column. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sidstack here are some resources that I think may help:

I hope this helps!