how to run propensity model in DSS

sidstack
sidstack Registered Posts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am have a dataset where I need to run a propensity model to score. Can you advise how I can go about it? I am an absolute beginner

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@sidstack

Welcome to the dataiku community.

I think your first question is propensity to do what ______________ ?

That is who are you looking toward the propensity to do what?

For example what is the propensity of subscribers to renew?

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @sidstack and welcome to the community. Much to @tgb417 point, is this related to churn modeling? If it is there are a lot of resources we can share by searching on the community, or on the Dataiku Academy, Knowledge Base, and Documentation. So let us know when you have a chance!

• sidstack
    sidstack Registered Posts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, I am sorry for not being descriptive. So I would like to run a propensity model to identify customers with the propensity to sign up for a card. The target variable is binary to mark yes or no. My train dataset has the target variable and i have been provided a test set without that column.

Thanks!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…