Not able to join more than two data sets

Solved!
sreejithkm
Level 2
Not able to join more than two data sets

Hi,

I am a dataiku trainee, and tried to join three data sets as explained in the plugin tutorial, but Click +Add Input, there is no Add Input button visible, is it not available in the free edition?

Thanks

Sreejith

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Andrey
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Sreejith,

As far as I can see there's a horizontal scrollbar in the central part of the recipe settings. Could you try scrolling right to see if the button is there? 

Regards

Andrey Avtomonov
R&D Engineer @ Dataiku

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Andrey
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sreejithkm ,

Which plugin are you trying to use? If you're talking about a regular join recipe, there's button in the top right corner to add inputs

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 21.23.53.png

If you're using a fuzzy join recipe, then it only supports 2 inputs.

Best regards,

Andrey Avtomonov
R&D Engineer @ Dataiku
0 Kudos
sreejithkm
Level 2
Author

Hi @Andrey ,

This is simple join,

Screenshot from 2021-09-07 21-07-11.png

From the screenshot you have shared, i can see the menu, but in my instance, its not visible. The DSS is hosted in my computer. Please see the screen shot i have shared. So if its available for the free edition too, then it could be some other issues regarding my instance.

This is DSS version 9 which i have hosted in my Linux machine.

Thanks & Best Regards

Sreejith

0 Kudos
Andrey
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Sreejith,

As far as I can see there's a horizontal scrollbar in the central part of the recipe settings. Could you try scrolling right to see if the button is there? 

Regards

Andrey Avtomonov
R&D Engineer @ Dataiku
sreejithkm
Level 2
Author

Hi@Andrey ,

Thank you, that's it, need to scroll to the right, the button is there.

Best Regards

Sreejith

0 Kudos
FarSideFeb
Level 3

I do not have the "+Add Input" button. I am also trying to do a Dataiku tutorial. I do not have a scroll bar anywhere to scroll over, the button is just not there. Any advice? I am using version 10 on Windows.

0 Kudos
Jurre
Level 5

Hi @FarSideFeb ,

Just started to use version 10 aswell, it seems the button is replaced by a +-sign as shown in attached screenshot. 

Hope this helps!

Jurre