Not able to join more than two data sets

sreejithkm
sreejithkm Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a dataiku trainee, and tried to join three data sets as explained in the plugin tutorial, but Click +Add Input, there is no Add Input button visible, is it not available in the free edition?

Thanks

Sreejith

Best Answer

• Andrey
    Andrey Dataiker Alumni Posts: 119 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Sreejith,

As far as I can see there's a horizontal scrollbar in the central part of the recipe settings. Could you try scrolling right to see if the button is there?

Regards

Answers

• Andrey
    Andrey Dataiker Alumni Posts: 119 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @sreejithkm

Which plugin are you trying to use? If you're talking about a regular join recipe, there's button in the top right corner to add inputs

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 21.23.53.png

If you're using a fuzzy join recipe, then it only supports 2 inputs.

Best regards,

• sreejithkm
    sreejithkm Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Andrey

This is simple join,

Screenshot from 2021-09-07 21-07-11.png

From the screenshot you have shared, i can see the menu, but in my instance, its not visible. The DSS is hosted in my computer. Please see the screen shot i have shared. So if its available for the free edition too, then it could be some other issues regarding my instance.

This is DSS version 9 which i have hosted in my Linux machine.

Thanks & Best Regards

Sreejith

• sreejithkm

Hi@Andrey

Thank you, that's it, need to scroll to the right, the button is there.

Best Regards

Sreejith

• FarSideFeb
    FarSideFeb Registered Posts: 16 ✭✭✭

I do not have the "+Add Input" button. I am also trying to do a Dataiku tutorial. I do not have a scroll bar anywhere to scroll over, the button is just not there. Any advice? I am using version 10 on Windows.

• Jurre
    Jurre Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer, Neuron 2022 Posts: 115 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @FarSideFeb

Just started to use version 10 aswell, it seems the button is replaced by a +-sign as shown in attached screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Jurre

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…