Allow nested flow zones

Hi,

I use flow zones a lot and appreciate the value.  Why not extend the capability and allow nested flow zones, i.e. a flow zone within a flow zone? 

thx

5 Comments
ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for the feedback, this is in our backlog and we'll let you know if there are any relevant updates.

Katie

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for the feedback, this is in our backlog and we'll let you know if there are any relevant updates.

Katie

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

This would be a really big help for me! I am frequently dealing with projects with hundreds and sometimes thousands of datasets, and while flow zones helped a lot, organizing still gets difficult at that scale without being able to nest them.

This would be a really big help for me! I am frequently dealing with projects with hundreds and sometimes thousands of datasets, and while flow zones helped a lot, organizing still gets difficult at that scale without being able to nest them.

ESoto
Level 2

Hi everyone, 

I am checking to see if Dataiku has now implemented the concept of Nested Zones (Zone within a zone). This would be extremely helpful for my project, as I have zones already made but this is of one main component of my project (ex: multiple zones in Zone "December")

I think the one commenter said this is in the backlog so just seeing if this is still an item for consideration or if it is closer to be developed/released. 

Hi everyone, 

I am checking to see if Dataiku has now implemented the concept of Nested Zones (Zone within a zone). This would be extremely helpful for my project, as I have zones already made but this is of one main component of my project (ex: multiple zones in Zone "December")

I think the one commenter said this is in the backlog so just seeing if this is still an item for consideration or if it is closer to be developed/released. 

Not yet. Call your Customer Success Manager and ask them for an update. The more people ask for a feature the more likely it will get done. Being in the backlog doesn't guarantee it will get done. 

Not yet. Call your Customer Success Manager and ask them for an update. The more people ask for a feature the more likely it will get done. Being in the backlog doesn't guarantee it will get done.