Introduce Yourself!

Options
2»

Answers

• Al_Gharak
    Al_Gharak Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

My name is Al Gharakhanian. I am with a systems integration company (cogneefy.com):

1. My username is al_gharak

2. I am based in Redwood City, CA.

3. I am involved in implementing end-to-end machine learning pipelines using Dataiku among other tools

4. I have five years of experience.

I can be reached at al@cogneefy.com

Al

• LisaB
    LisaB Dataiker, Alpha Tester Posts: 208 Dataiker
    Options

Nice to meet you, Al! I'm Lisa, member of the Dataiku Community team in charge of advocacy programs (you might have seen the Neurons around here :-)). Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to better support you as Dataiku user!

Wish you a great journey with the Community!

• prachilal
    prachilal Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Fam!

I am Prachi Lal.

I am from Pune, India.

I am pursuing Electronics and Telecommunications engineering at Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, India.

I am an data science enthusiast, although I am relatively new to the field.

I look forward to working in domains like Data Science and Finance and Data Science and Medical Image Processing.

@SangeetaG
    Thank you for introducing me to the community.

• SangeetaG
    SangeetaG Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @prachilal
    !

Welcome to our Dataiku community! Firstly, you've no idea how happy I am seeing you! Kudos on taking the next step and trusting your fellow community members to support you in your Data Science journey. You should take a look at the Dataiku Neurons page and connect to some of them too. These are folks who are incredibly passionate in the field

By the way, while you connect to fellow data practitioners from the community, I recommend you -

• Take a look at these fun beginner-level challenges, created by @MichaelG
      and @CoreyS
      , called Community Conundrums. My personal favourite is the 10th Conundrum challenge (The Titanic) where you need to identify the three most important factors that help you classify whether a passenger would survive the sinking / not.
    • Have a glance at the past events hosted in our community. Based on our conversation, there are some incredible case studies that you might be interested in, specially, the AI for Good - Ocean Cleanup talk.
  • Pooja_shivani
    Pooja_shivani Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi guys,

I recently joined Dataiku Community and would like to brief about myself.

I am a Site RealibiIity Engineer working at Oracle,who is fond of exploring different tech domains.

The one which interests me is DataOPS, MLOPS, cloud-specific technologies.

Off-Days , addressed as a travel junkie, who would love to explore places and seek for new adventures

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the Dataiku Community @Pooja_shivani
    and thank you for introducing yourself!

• Pooja_shivani
    Options

Thanks @CoreyS
    for a warm welcome !!

• SangeetaG
    SangeetaG Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Echoing @CoreyS
    's words, we are really happy to have you here!

• Pooja_shivani
    Options

@SangeetaG
    I am glad to hear that, it's a pleasure to meet you as well!!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…