Oops: an unexpected error occurred java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a double but was BEGIN

WeiDU_Geodis3306
WeiDU_Geodis3306 Registered Posts: 1
edited July 31 in Using Dataiku

Hi,

I am working on the project "Advanced Designer Assessment"

after modified Prepare recipe to add column "qualifies", when i open dataset "Online_Retail_Prepared", i got this error message.

Oops: an unexpected error occurred

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a double but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 377 column 21 path $.charts[0].def.scatterZoomOptions.scale, caused by: IllegalStateException: Expected a double but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 377 column 21 path $.charts[0].def.scatterZoomOptions.scale

would you please help me to figure it out?

thanks in advance.

Answers

• Gipple
    Gipple Registered Posts: 7 ✭✭

Did you solve this? I am getting the same message.

• Gipple
    Gipple Registered Posts: 7 ✭✭

I chatted with support on this, they recommended exporting and creating a new project to fix this issue. The issue arose when I restored to a previous version through the version control. Any dataset with a chart is now corrupt. My suggestion is to not use their charting until they can fix this issue, or create a way for us to remove charting from a dataset. I'm not sure how a product with such a premium price has such terrible functionality. They are aware of this bug, but it doesn't seem like a high priority to fix it. I really like the charting capabilities, but sadly it isn't an option to use anymore.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…