Insert Webapps in Project Home Page

Carl
Carl Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just created an webapp and I noticed this information is missing in the Project Home Page.

It would be nice if we could have this info in the homepage, otherwise we'll have to check on each project, go the webapps menu to find out which have webapps.

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 14.20.50.png

An icon same we've when there's an Visual application in the project as image below would also be awesome

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 14.25.18.png

0 votes

In the Backlog · Last Updated

Comments

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Carl
    and thank you for your idea! Have you considered using a Workspace? Webapps can be published to a Workspace. Workspaces are a streamlined access point through which stakeholders can easily find and access AI-driven insights and tools across all projects on a DSS instance.

In a workspace, you’ll see the objects that have been shared there from a variety of DSS projects like Applications, dashboards, webapps, datasets, and wiki articles. In addition, external links can also be shared into a workspace. It can be accessed with Workspace application menu or from the home page. According to the DSS instance setup, you will see the list of workspaces available to you and according to your roles and privileges you will be able to:

• Manage Workspaces

• Sharing objects into Workspaces

//play.vidyard.com/GqpKJzAQ8H7AUjPekSBzff.html?

More info can be found here:

I hope this helps!

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Carl
    sorry I misread your idea in regards to having this publish on the project page as opposed to the homepage.

• Carl
    Carl Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @CoreyS

No prob.

Yes I meant "It would be nice if we could have this info in the project homepage", word project was missing.

It's true we can access via the workspace, but if we could have this info in the Project Home Page, we could tag the projects #webapp or #Application and it would be much more easy to filter the projects containing this kind of objects.

Best rgds.

• CoreyS

Thanks for your idea, @Carl
    . Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…