How can we export the predicted data table of a model to CSV?

UserBird
UserBird Dataiker, Alpha Tester Posts: 535 Dataiker

Hi, everyone,

I trained a Random Forest model on a train data set and made predictions on test data. I can view the results of the predictions from the model in " Predicted Data " tab . I want to export the table that has predictions and prediction probability but dont know how to do it. Can anyone please suggest how we can do it.

Regards,

Sam

Answers

• Jbelafa
    Jbelafa Dataiker Posts: 21 Dataiker
    Hi

You need to create scoring recipe from the model you trained and build a dataset with this scoring recipe.

Once this is done (if your security configuration allows you to do so ) you will be able to export this dataset to different formats including csv .
  • Sam648
    Sam648 Registered Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭
    How do you create a "scoring recipe"? Can you please point out how i should do that ? I dont see any options to do that in that page
  • cperdigou
    cperdigou Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni Posts: 115 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Select your test dataset from the flow, in the actions bar you will see "predict" and "cluster" recipes toward the bottom, they are used to apply already trained models.
  • arisha
    arisha Registered Posts: 3

I applied scoring recipe to export out predicted data & it provides a different sets of data. Is there other ways to export out predicted data

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…