find a deleted scenario ?

Solved!
whormi
Level 1
find a deleted scenario ?

Hi everyone,

I'm here because I have deleted an old scenario, and I want to get it back in my project ?

How can I do ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
tgb417

@whormi

Welcome to the Dataiku community.

Iโ€™m not at a pc with Dataiku right now. But, I do want to point out that all changes in Dataiku are stored in a local Git Repository. You will find a history tab on the main project page. Other areas also have history pages. On the history tabs you can roll back changes. Do take a look at the documentation. You can roll back in a way that different pieces of a project become inconsistent with one another. So do rollbacks with care.

--Tom

View solution in original post

ZachM
Dataiker

Hi @whormi,

Expanding on @tgb417's answer, the documentation for managing the Git history of projects is available here: Version control of projects. Please be sure to read the warnings in the documentation before reverting changes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tgb417

@whormi

Welcome to the Dataiku community.

Iโ€™m not at a pc with Dataiku right now. But, I do want to point out that all changes in Dataiku are stored in a local Git Repository. You will find a history tab on the main project page. Other areas also have history pages. On the history tabs you can roll back changes. Do take a look at the documentation. You can roll back in a way that different pieces of a project become inconsistent with one another. So do rollbacks with care.

--Tom
ZachM
Dataiker

Hi @whormi,

Expanding on @tgb417's answer, the documentation for managing the Git history of projects is available here: Version control of projects. Please be sure to read the warnings in the documentation before reverting changes.