application as recipe not running in new project

Evelyn_Ajayi746
Level 1
application as recipe not running in new project

I have created an app as recipe and it runs properly in the project. I am attempting to use in a separate project however it continually fails at a function and gives this error: 

Oops: an unexpected error occurred

Error in R process: simpleError : at least two variables are needed to compute mutual information.

Please see our options for getting help

HTTP code: , type: R. simpleError.

Could I get assistance on how to troubleshoot this? Is there a place where I can see what is happening  in the back end when running an app recipe in a separate project?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @Evelyn_Ajayi746 ,

I would suggest you open a support ticket with the scenario diagnostics in this. Available support channels are listed  here: 

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/troubleshooting/obtaining-support.html

Please provide or review the following information yourself first.  Go to the  Advanced tab of the application-as-recipe when used in another project and check: "Keep instance for investigation".  

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 21.58.55.png

Then go to the instance that was saved under Applications and in that Application/project navigate to Scenario > Last Runs > Download scenario diagnosis.

Please share the file generated over a support channel Chat or Support ticket rather than on the community. 

Kind Regards, 

0 Kudos