application as recipe not running in new project

Evelyn_Ajayi746
Evelyn_Ajayi746 Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 4 Partner

I have created an app as recipe and it runs properly in the project. I am attempting to use in a separate project however it continually fails at a function and gives this error:

Oops: an unexpected error occurred

Error in R process: simpleError : at least two variables are needed to compute mutual information.

Please see our options for getting help

HTTP code: , type: R. simpleError.

Could I get assistance on how to troubleshoot this? Is there a place where I can see what is happening in the back end when running an app recipe in a separate project?

Answers

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker

Hi @Evelyn_Ajayi746

I would suggest you open a support ticket with the scenario diagnostics in this. Available support channels are listed here:

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/troubleshooting/obtaining-support.html

Please provide or review the following information yourself first. Go to the Advanced tab of the application-as-recipe when used in another project and check: "Keep instance for investigation".

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 21.58.55.png

Then go to the instance that was saved under Applications and in that Application/project navigate to Scenario > Last Runs > Download scenario diagnosis.

Please share the file generated over a support channel Chat or Support ticket rather than on the community.

Kind Regards,

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…