Updating pandas on an Automation node

Solved!
ben_p
Level 5
Updating pandas on an Automation node

Hi everyone,

What in the correct way to upgrade the pandas package on an Automation node?

In my design environment I used this dropdown to upgrade from a legacy version to 1.0:

Capture.PNG

However, this dropdown does not appear in my Automation environment, so what is the correct way to upgrade this core package? Should I just add it to my list of required packages as I do with non-core packages?

1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @ben_p 

Automation node code envs are version-dependent from the bundles you activate. They are automatically updated based on the code env you had on the Design node.

In other words, if you changed the code env on the Design node, you need to create a new bundle (so the new snapshot of the code env will be taken), push and activate this bundle on the Automation node. When done, you should see the updated version of Pandas. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Leonardo
Level 3

Hi @ben_p,

A quick question, how did you navigate to core packages? I also need to change the pandas version in my DSS so, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Leonardo  

0 Kudos
ben_p
Level 5
Author

Hi @Leonardo

You can get to this screen via Administration > Code Envs > then select the ode environment you wish to work with.

Ben

Leonardo
Level 3

Thank you @ben_p , I found it and set up my own code env. Best, Leonardo. 

sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @ben_p 

Automation node code envs are version-dependent from the bundles you activate. They are automatically updated based on the code env you had on the Design node.

In other words, if you changed the code env on the Design node, you need to create a new bundle (so the new snapshot of the code env will be taken), push and activate this bundle on the Automation node. When done, you should see the updated version of Pandas. 

0 Kudos