Outter fuzzy join

Babz
Level 1
Outter fuzzy join

Hello everyone,  I'm getting a Nullpointer exception where i 'm doing a fuzzy outter join on 2 dataset.

There are the logs on the attached file for the error : 

Technical details follow:

• Internal error, caused by: NullPointerException: null
  • HTTP code: , type: com.dataiku.dip.exceptions.DSSInternalErrorException

Does any one know how to fix that ? 

Thanks you your help ! 

Operating system used: windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @Babz,

Thanks for writing in! Have you tried recreating this recipe (using the same input datasets)? If not, please give that a shot and let us know if you are still getting this error. Note, there is a known bug that produces a NullPointerException if you change an input dataset after the first run and re-run the fuzzy join recipe. For example, if you set dataset_A and dataset_B as inputs and run the recipe it should work fine, but if you were to then change dataset_A to dataset_A_1 and run the recipe again, then you will get a NullPointerException. So, just make sure that you do not switch the dataset after configuring up the fuzzy join recipe. 

If recreating the recipe still produces an error for you, I recommend sending us a job diagnostic via our live chat on our website or opening a support ticket. You can generate a job diagnostic by navigating to the appropriate job page and clicking on Actions > Download job diagnosis. If the resulting file is too large to be sent over email though (>15 MB), you can use https://dl.dataiku.com to send it to us. However, please don't forget to send the link that is automatically generated after uploading this file.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Jordan

TSE | Dataiku

0 Kudos