Need a mentor_experienced in Dataiku and ML

Solved!
cwentz
Level 3
Need a mentor_experienced in Dataiku and ML

Hello everyone,

I am very new to Dataiku and I am looking for a mentor to help me along the way. I am a visual learner who needs to ask questions. I have checked the documentation and community discussions and not found the answers.There is no one in my current network that knows this platform either. I am still a newbie when it comes to data science too.

If you would like to help a newbie please let me know. 

Thank you,

Christy L. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @cwentz and welcome to Dataiku and the Dataiku Community! Since you are a visual learner, then I strongly suggest utilizing the Dataiku Academy. For someone just getting started I think the Core Designer Learning Path would be a great place to start is there are a number of helpful videos to help you see what is going on.

If you have any questions about any of the course work along the way then feel free to ask in the Academy Discussions section. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @cwentz and welcome to Dataiku and the Dataiku Community! Since you are a visual learner, then I strongly suggest utilizing the Dataiku Academy. For someone just getting started I think the Core Designer Learning Path would be a great place to start is there are a number of helpful videos to help you see what is going on.

If you have any questions about any of the course work along the way then feel free to ask in the Academy Discussions section. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
cwentz
Level 3
Author

Hello Corey,

Thank you. I have been going through the videos and materials in the academy. There is just so much to learn and not everything is spelled out. However, I would still like to find a mentor. 

0 Kudos
tgb417

@cwentz 

What are you hoping for from a mentor?  

--Tom
0 Kudos
cwentz
Level 3
Author

Hello @tgb417 Tom,

Someone that can help me be a better data scientist using Dataiku. Someone I can turn to for questions and guidance. Assist me in strengthening my skills. Hoping to find someone learn from too. I will be graduating with my MS in Data Science and there is never enough time to learn it all. Dataiku is so different than SPSS and basic Python models. 

I have so many questions. ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos