Want to Stop Rebuilding "Expensive" Parts of your Flow? Explicit Builds are the Answer!READ MORE

How to delete a project ?

Solved!
Inna
Level 1
How to delete a project ?
I created two DSS101 projects, how to delete one? thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_P
Level 1

I'm actually having the same question and this topic is from 2016, the interface has changed since and was having issues finding how to delete a project.

go to the main page of your project and click on the action list on top right corner, do not go to the project settings.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Inna
Level 1
Author

You can delete a project settings tabs, in the "Action" menu

Analysis_DA
Level 1

it is not working 

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Analysis_DA,thank you for posting! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if you’ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Mike_P
Level 1

I'm actually having the same question and this topic is from 2016, the interface has changed since and was having issues finding how to delete a project.

go to the main page of your project and click on the action list on top right corner, do not go to the project settings.

CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is correct @Mike_P! Thanks for updating this thread.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
0 Kudos