Error "HTTP code: 500, type: org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.JGitInternalExceptio"

Options
UserBird
UserBird Dataiker, Alpha Tester Posts: 535 Dataiker

Hello,

I am trainning on DataIku recently.

I want to create a model but i yave error exception like this :

"ops: an unexpected error occured

If this happens again, please use Feedback to tell us more about what you were doing.

Exception caught during execution of add command, caused by: EOFException: Short read of block.

HTTP code: 500, type: org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.JGitInternalException
"

So i cannot modify model parameters.

Thank's to help me.

M. SELLAMI

Answers

• Clément_Stenac
    Clément_Stenac Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 753 Dataiker
    Options
    Hi,

This indicates that the internal Git repository that stores DSS configuration versions is corrupted, probably following a sudden power loss (this can happen if you are using the virtualbox/vmware DSS and shut it down brutally).

To fix this, you need to log in to your DSS machine (if you are using virtualbox/vmware, the instructions appear in the banner).

* Note the project key of the project in which you have a problem

* Go to the DSS data directory, and then run: ./bin/dss stop

* rm -rf config/projects/THEPROJECTWITHTHEPROBLEM/.git

* ./bin/dss start

Alternatively, creating another project should work, if you don't have much work in your project for the moment
  • rsesha
    rsesha Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am constantly getting this same error anytime I create a new project:

"ops: an unexpected error occured
    If this happens again, please use Feedback to tell us more about what you were doing.
    Exception caught during execution of add command, caused by: EOFException: Short read of block.
    HTTP code: 500, type: org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.JGitInternalException"

This is very painful. I am not sure whether I should delete a complete folder since the instructions given above don't seem to fix the problem.

Can you please give a more drastic solution so that I don't get the error again?

Currently I don't have anything in DSS and hence I can delete and start over any files.

Thank you.
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…