Deep Learning Process died (exit code: 132)

Aorn
Level 2
Deep Learning Process died (exit code: 132)

Hi, I have tried to run deep learning prediction but some how always fail with "Process died (exit code: 132)"

Operating system used: window

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @Aorn, thank you for posting, and welcome to the Dataiku Community! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution? Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already?

For future reference here is a resource to ensure you provide the details necessary to foster a productive conversation How do I ask a good question? This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Aorn
Level 2
Author

Hi @CoreyS 

Please kindly find the logs from Dataiku as the file attached, I've tired changed the code environment but still not working.  

Aorn
Level 2
Author

Hi @CoreyS,

Here is the log from VM, I'm not sure if this can help to find the cause of failure. Thank you.

0 Kudos
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @Aorn 

Exit code 132 can have two potential root causes:
- Bug in the program itself
- CPU cannot run this program, because this program was compiled for a higher processor. 
Note: โ€œthe programโ€ here is a python library, not DSS. 
โ€‹
From the VM startup log, I see that AVX instructions are not passed over to VM. In other words, CPU inside VM doesn't "know" how to run python libs.

You may need to run VM on another host. 
0 Kudos