Dataiku and Microsoft Team Integration - Adaptive Cards

Solved!
marinos_r
Level 2
Dataiku and Microsoft Team Integration - Adaptive Cards

Hello,

I am trying to utilize the teams reporter in the dataiku scenarios. When using the template found here it works fine. However, "MessageCards" are now legacy code for Microsoft and they recommend using Adaptive Cards. I also need to use Adaptive Cards because they support user tagging. 

The problem arises when using a simple Adaptive Card JSON payload 

{
    "$schema": "http://adaptivecards.io/schemas/adaptive-card.json",
    "type": "AdaptiveCard",
    "version": "1.2",
    "body": [
        {
          "type": "TextBlock",
          "text": "${if(outcome == 'SUCCESS', '&#x2705; ', '')}${if(outcome == 'FAILED', '&#x274C;', '')}${if(warningStepsCount > 0, '&#x026A0;', '')} [${scenarioName}](${scenarioRunURL}): **${outcome}** - <at>Marinos Rrapaj</at>"

},
        {
            "type": "FactSet",
            "facts": [
              {
                "title": "Project",
                "value": "${scenarioProjectKey}"
              },
              {
                "title": "Triggered by",
                "value": "${triggerName}"
              }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

When the scenario processes this I get 

image.png

Can someone share some insight on how to use Adaptive Cards through this process? Thank you!

More information about Adaptive Cards can be found here.

Operating system used: Windows 10 64-bit

0 Kudos
1 Solution
4 Replies
marinos_r
Level 2
Author
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Sometimes it take another community to support this community! Thank you for sharing your solution @marinos_r!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Scobbyy2k3
Level 3

Hi Marinos,

DO you know if i can add a dataset in this format and how can i go about it ?

0 Kudos
marinos_r
Level 2
Author

By adding a dataset do you mean adding a link to a dataset? I'm not aware of adding the actual dataset to it.

We add something like this **[${scenarioName}](${scenarioRunURL})** - **${outcome}**" to link to the scenario if there something wrong. 

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos