Dataiku and Microsoft Team Integration - Adaptive Cards

marinos_r
marinos_r Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 16 in Using Dataiku

Hello,

I am trying to utilize the teams reporter in the dataiku scenarios. When using the template found here it works fine. However, "MessageCards" are now legacy code for Microsoft and they recommend using Adaptive Cards. I also need to use Adaptive Cards because they support user tagging.

The problem arises when using a simple Adaptive Card JSON payload

{
    "$schema": "http://adaptivecards.io/schemas/adaptive-card.json",
    "type": "AdaptiveCard",
    "version": "1.2",
    "body": [
        {
          "type": "TextBlock",
          "text": "${if(outcome == 'SUCCESS', '&#x2705; ', '')}${if(outcome == 'FAILED', '&#x274C;', '')}${if(warningStepsCount > 0, '&#x026A0;', '')} [${scenarioName}](${scenarioRunURL}): **${outcome}** - <at>Marinos Rrapaj</at>"

},
        {
            "type": "FactSet",
            "facts": [
              {
                "title": "Project",
                "value": "${scenarioProjectKey}"
              },
              {
                "title": "Triggered by",
                "value": "${triggerName}"
              }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

When the scenario processes this I get

image.png

Can someone share some insight on how to use Adaptive Cards through this process? Thank you!

More information about Adaptive Cards can be found here.

Operating system used: Windows 10 64-bit

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes it take another community to support this community! Thank you for sharing your solution @marinos_r
    !

• Scobbyy2k3
    Scobbyy2k3 Partner, Registered Posts: 26 Partner

Hi Marinos,

DO you know if i can add a dataset in this format and how can i go about it ?

• marinos_r
    marinos_r Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭

By adding a dataset do you mean adding a link to a dataset? I'm not aware of adding the actual dataset to it.

We add something like this **[${scenarioName}](${scenarioRunURL})** - **${outcome}**" to link to the scenario if there something wrong.

Hope this helps.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…