Bokeh Webapp HTML template

hj
Level 2
Bokeh Webapp HTML template

I'm interested in using a custom HTML template for my Bokeh Webapp. Is it possible for Dataiku to run Bokeh Webapps using directory format? It seems that it's only possible to run a Bokeh WebApp using Python code rather than executing bokeh serve on a file directory as seen in the above link.

3 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hey @hj before you receive a more detailed response to your question, I just wanted to mention our search feature. I know that over the years we've received a number of excellent questions, including your own, concerning Bokeh, so hopefully you may be able to find what you are looking for.

Bokeh search

I hope this helps and thank you for your question!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
hj
Level 2
Author

Thanks @CoreyS! I did take a look through the existing Bokeh questions before adding my own but didn't see anything that answered it.

Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

Unfortunately, directory format is not currently supported for Bokeh webapps in DSS.

We will be taking note of your request to inform future developments.

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku