Access the commit number of a recipe via the API

Solved!
Romain_L
Level 3
Access the commit number of a recipe via the API

Hello,

I have a question about the commit history of a python recipe.

Via the DSS API, I would like acces the history of a recipe and more specifically the commit number.

Annotation 2022-01-19 104259.png

After several searches on the API (Recipe, project, instance,....) I did not find a solution.

The only track i could see is the internal datasets of type Commits (Internal Gits) but it does not really answer my need.

Do you have an idea ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you in advance

Operating system used: centos (7)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

The DSS API does not currently provide an API for interacting with version control. We will be making good note of your feature request.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HarizoR
Developer Advocate

Hi,

There is indeed nothing specific to this task in the public API. What would be the use-case for it? I am interested to understand what is missing from the data you already have in the internal datasets ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Harizo

Romain_L
Level 3
Author

Hi! Thanks for the response.

I have the impression that the internal dataset is not updated at each commit, at least not instantly. I make a change when i look my commit dataset i only have the previous commits.

However, as soon as i save and launch a recipe, I should be able to retrieve its commit number directly  ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Romain

0 Kudos
Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

The DSS API does not currently provide an API for interacting with version control. We will be making good note of your feature request.

Labels

?

Setup info

?
A banner prompting to get Dataiku