Spotfire & Dataiku Integrations

Solved!
kathyqingyuxu
Spotfire & Dataiku Integrations

Hello Dataiku community,

We have a pretty large user base of Spotfire users and I wanted to know if there are any plugins/native Dataiku methods for extracting data to Spotfire directly? Similar to how we have the Tableau Hyper Extract Plugin:Plugin: Tableau Hyper Export | Dataiku, and can leverage the export to folder recipe and chose the "Other exports" --> "Upload to Tableau Server (Hyper)" option.

Thanks!

Kathy

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @kathyqingyuxu,

We currently have no equivalent Spotfire integration to the Tableau Hyper plugin. That said, some organizations do use Dataiku and Spotfire together - they output datasets from Dataiku into a relational database that Spotfire has access to.

Thanks!

Jordan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @kathyqingyuxu,

We currently have no equivalent Spotfire integration to the Tableau Hyper plugin. That said, some organizations do use Dataiku and Spotfire together - they output datasets from Dataiku into a relational database that Spotfire has access to.

Thanks!

Jordan

kathyqingyuxu
Author

Thanks for letting me know Jordan!

We are exploring the option you mentioned as well.

I have created a product idea in case this is of interest to others: Create a Spotfire & Dataiku Integration Similar to Tableau Hyper plugin - Dataiku Community

Best,

Kathy