PDF Export Dashboard [No internet, closed environment]

Solved!
xsleepypanda
Level 1
PDF Export Dashboard [No internet, closed environment]

So I don't know if this has been asked already but I googled it and it doesn't seem like anyone has found a way to install this without internet.  My company particularly is very strict with confidentiality this is it the restriction I have to live with lol.

Reference:  https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/installation/custom/graphics-export.html

I ran the ./dssadmin install-graphics-export

The installation never completes of course.

Wanted to know if anyone know if there's a workaround to this.

Thanks,

Operating system used: Centos 08

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MiguelangelC
Dataiker

Hi,

As mentioned in the documentation, the export feature requires Internet access to install the additional required dependencies. Attempting to do an offline installation of these dependencies is not only a complex operation, but it is unsupported and not completely tested.
I'd strongly suggest installing the integration while connected to the internet. This will significantly reduce the complexity of the task.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MiguelangelC
Dataiker

Hi,

As mentioned in the documentation, the export feature requires Internet access to install the additional required dependencies. Attempting to do an offline installation of these dependencies is not only a complex operation, but it is unsupported and not completely tested.
I'd strongly suggest installing the integration while connected to the internet. This will significantly reduce the complexity of the task.

0 Kudos