No download for new OpenAI GPT Text Completion plugin

Solved!
Antal
No download for new OpenAI GPT Text Completion plugin

Hey there, I can't find a download zip version of the new OpenAI GPT Text Completion plugin anywhere. The plugin documentation link in the plugin card just redirects to a knowledge base article and not the usual plugin webpage where there are links to zip downloads and GitHub.

I normally need to do some custom modifications to plugins like upgrading or downgrading package and python versions for them to work correctly in our environment, so the download is very much needed.

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlexT
Dataiker

@Antal 
You can download the zip from here. 
Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi Antal,

You can always install a plugin from the plugin and convert to dev plugin if needed to make any changes. Note that means you will no longer receive updates from the plugin store.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Antal
Author

Yes thanks, that's true of course. Due to admin settings I'm not able to install plugins from the store, but I am able to create my own plugins and upload downloaded code into that.

I'm aware of not being able to update. Updates would override my manual fixes anyway, so that's not a problem. I usually update manually when a new version comes out by downloading the plugin zip from it's page. So that's another reason to have a download available for convenience.

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker

@Antal 
You can download the zip from here. 
Thanks

Labels

?

Setup info

?
A banner prompting to get Dataiku