Connecting to SAP ECC on premise using a plugin

codybryan23
Level 1
Connecting to SAP ECC on premise using a plugin

I am new to Dataiku and am trying to connect to data in SAP ECC using a data connector or plugin. How would I go about this and does this incur additional cost for connecting to this data?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @codybryan23 ,

If I understand, correctly you should be able to the SAP ODATA connector for SAP ECC
The plugin is available here :  https://www.dataiku.com/product/plugins/sap-odata/

In terms of additional costs, are you referring to licensing costs in Dataiku? If so , there would be no additional costs to using this plugin.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
MuhdDanish
Level 1

Hi @AlexT 

I have to SAP which is SAP ECC v.7 and SAP EHP 1. Can both of it able to connect using SAP ODATA connector? My DSS version is 9.0.5.

Regards.

0 Kudos
dvw_pt
Level 2

Hi @MuhdDanish  , please write to the DVW team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com. We have developed a platform that can extract data from SAP including SAP BW, SAP Business Suite (including SAP ECC, SAP CRM etc.) and S/4HANA On-Premise which can then be loaded into Dataiku.

You can find more at DVW Dataiku Connector Demo 

0 Kudos
dvw_pt
Level 2

Hi @codybryan23 ,

Please write to the DVW team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com. We have developed a platform that can extract data from SAP including SAP BW, SAP Business Suite (including SAP ECC, SAP CRM etc.) and S/4HANA On-Premise which can then be loaded into Dataiku.

You can find more at DVW Dataiku Connector Demo.

0 Kudos