Conundrum 25: Feature Visualisation

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Conundrum 25: Feature Visualisation

Generic Community Conundrums - header for posts18.png

It’s our 25th Conundrum 🎉 - 1/4th of the way to triple digits and oh so close to 6 great months of challenges. To celebrate let’s take a look back at one of our best and ask ourselves ‘can we visualise that?’

In Conundrum 7: The Job Hunt: - we asked you to designed a model with some great data around British people and their employment status. 

Can you take a look back at the models created for Conundrum 7 and have a go at visualising their most important features?

Haven’t tried out the job hunt conundrum yet? No problem! We loved to see the the conversation this sparked in it's thread - and it serves as a great source of inspiration for you to use when trying it out for yourself. 

Good luck!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
0 Replies