Need Suggestions to develop formulas around a project

Navya
Navya Registered Posts: 1

Hi guys, I need some suggestions on how do I prepare formulas using last access date to a platform and start date. I need to

A. revoke access for people who have started over 3 months ago and have no recent activity from the last 6 months.

B. If the start date is within 3 months, keep.

C. start date over 3 months and no access, warning.

How do I formulate this in 3 rows- given that I have last access date and start date.

Highly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,876 Neuron

Use the diff date function to calculate the different of dates.

• Grixis
    Grixis PartnerApplicant, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 72 ✭✭✭✭✭

date

A. revoke access for people who have started over 3 months ago and have no recent activity from the last 6 months.

B. If the start date is within 3 months, keep.

C. start date over 3 months and no access, warning.

→ Inside your prepare recipe after your formula step, flag row where the gap is greater than 3 months and 6 months for recent activity. And apply a remove/keep row step for apply your policy for revoke/keep user.

→ For your formula you can check reference inside your step when you are working with date there is a function like datediff(date1,date2). By the way, may you need one extra step in first to parse your date before calculate the diff.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…