How to get regression coefficients of each model build on a partitioned dataset with python code?

Rishabh
Rishabh Registered Posts: 1

Hi , I have build and deployed liner regression model on a partitioned data, so there is a regression model for each partition. I want to get the regression coefficients of each of those model with a python code or recipe (basically to automate, I do not want to download the coefficients manually). Does anyone has any idea about this??

Operating system used: Windows

Answers

• Grixis
    Grixis PartnerApplicant, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 75 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the impression that your question is more about object-oriented programming with Python than Dataiku.

So I'd like to ask you, are you familiar with the KISS concept?
    Keep it simple and straightforward, just do something like project.list_saved_models() then store them in a list of your partition results coefficients_by_partition = []

For the automation you can convert it from a notebook to code recipe with an output dataset from your list and add it in a scenario with a trigger.

With the information you've given, that's enough to meet your needs.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…