Fleet Manager: Version

yashpuranik
yashpuranik Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2022, Neuron 2023 Posts: 69 Neuron

What is the simplest way to determine what version of fleet manager we have installed, (other than asking the person who set up the fleet manager in the first place...)?

Best Answer

• Zach
    Zach Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 153 Dataiker
    edited July 17 Answer ✓

Hi @yashpuranik

If you're using a newer version of Fleet Manager, you can check the version by clicking the question mark in the top right:

4BDCFBF5-0F53-44C8-B1FB-781B0AAEBF8B_1_201_a.jpeg

The question mark was added in version 10.0.4. If you're using an older version, you can check the version by remoting onto the Fleet Manager server and checking the dss-version.json file:

cat /data/dataiku/fmhome/dss-version.json

If you don't have SSH access to the Fleet Manager server, you'll need to check with the person who set up Fleet Manager.

Thanks,

Zach

Answers

• yashpuranik
    yashpuranik Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2022, Neuron 2023 Posts: 69 Neuron

Thank you Zach! I am missing the question mark: I will go ahead and try to find who did the install in the first place

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…