Bug? The legend for stacked bar charts are not showing in the dashboard

DaveK
DaveK Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 4

I am using the Dataiku 11.0.3 VM via virtualbox and have created several stacked bar charts. When I view the graphs on the dataset graph page it displays a legend showing which colors match to which categorical values. However when I publish the charts to the dashboard the legend does not appear. The graphs are still interactive and the values can be seen in the pop-up when you move the mouse over the bars, but this is less than ideal. The same thing happens to other bar charts too. I have tried changing the 'Display legend' location but it has no effect.

Is this a known bug, or have I done something wrong? I created all the graphs by dragging and dropping columns on the graph design page, so no coding was involved.

Operating system used: Windows 10

Operating system used: Windows 10

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• DaveK
    DaveK Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 4

Doh! Thanks, that fixed it. It would be nice if it was enabled by default - it seems weird that it lets you create a chart with a legend but then hides the legend when publishing it.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…