MLOPs infrastructure

Tushar_Patil
Tushar_Patil Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3

hi.

i am using dataiku dss

when i tried for MLOPs tutorial Project in production

i had stucked in how to create infras and if i have created infras for deployment so Whats the automation node url

Answers

• Sarina
    Sarina Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 317 Dataiker

Hi @Tushar_Patil

What type of DSS instance are you using for this tutorial? Please note that a business or enterprise license are required for this tutorial, since you do need access to an Automation node to complete the tutorial. Do you have an Automation node in your DSS setup? If so, then the Automation node host will be the URL that you enter into your infrastructure.

Thanks,
    Sarina

• Tushar_Patil
    Tushar_Patil Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3

Hi @SarinaS

i am using enterprise license and i have automation node in DSS setup .

but my question is that how can i use automation node for url base .

• Sarina
    Sarina Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 317 Dataiker

H @Tushar_Patil

Thank you for confirming! In that case the URL that you enter into the infrastructure host. For example, this is my Automation node, which I'm accessing at the local base URL "http://localhost:10250"

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 9.13.39 AM.png

In my infrastructure, I'll enter in http://localhost:10250 into the following box:

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 9.17.29 AM.png

So you will simply enter in whatever base URL you use when accessing the automation node. Let me know if you have any trouble finding this!

Thanks,
    Sarina 

• Tushar_Patil

Hi @SarinaS

Thanks for giving me solution

but my question is that how i can access or get the automation node

please give solution to create or get automation node.

Thanks

Tushar

• Sarina

Hi @Tushar_Patil

Sorry for any confusion! If you don't have access t your automation node, you'll need your DSS administrator to grant you appropriate access to the automation node. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Sarina

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…