Python recipe question

ManarAlmutairi
ManarAlmutairi Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 20 ✭✭✭

How can I install "openpyxl" model on dataiku DSS?

I am trying to work on the first hands-on from dev course until an error appeared saying the following:

Error in Python process: At line 4: <class 'ModuleNotFoundError'>: No module named 'openpyxl'

Logs may contain additional information

Additional technical details

• Error type:<class 'ModuleNotFoundError'>

Best Answer

• Ignacio_Toledo
    Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 412 Neuron
    Answer ✓

Hi @ManarAlmutairi

Are you using the default dataiku environment? If so, I would recommend that you create your own "python code environment" here:

environment.png(There is good documentation in here)

Then go to the section "Packages to install" of the new environment you created and and the library in the text box, like in this example:

addlib.png

And then click on "Save and Update"

Finally, you need to be sure that you select that environment in your python recipe or notebook.

Of course, this assumes that you have permissions to create a new code environment, else you need to speak with your DSS admin to get the permission.

Hope this helps.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…