Using DSS as ETL tool - sharing experiences

tomas_sobotik
tomas_sobotik Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 6 Partner

Hello,

I summarised my experiences with using DSS as main ETL tool in various projects over last 3 years. If you are interested you can read them here:

https://tomas-sobotik.medium.com/dataiku-as-etl-tool-for-your-next-cloud-dwh-2618fc853a9b

Cheers!

Tomas

Answers

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @tomas_sobotik
    thank you for sharing this on the Dataiku Community!

• Ignacio_Toledo
    Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 415 Neuron

Amazing post @tomas_sobotik
    and really insightful. Thanks for sharing it!

• tomas_sobotik
    tomas_sobotik Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 6 Partner

@CoreyS
    You're welcome!

@Ignacio_Toledo
    I am really glad you like it! Thanks for reading it.

• WWilmot
    WWilmot Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

I appreciate your insights.

Would you be open to sharing some of the items you mentioned:

1. Project to Project Orchestration tool
    2. Project dependency visualization

Some of this seems that DSS can do if you used shared datasets etc, but it would be really good to have a tool to double check.

Thanks!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…