Remove the limits on Private Messages for Neuron and User Group Leaders

tgb417
tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron
edited June 27 in Community Feedback

User Story

As a Neuron or Dataiku User Group leader, I would like to use the community Private Message feature in order to coordinate and invite participation from staff and other community members to better engage others in Dataiku Community and Users Groups.

Notes

This is the kind of error message I see from time to time.

Private Message Limits.jpg

0 votes

Parked · Last Updated

Comments

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your idea. Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information. @MichaelG

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

Hi Tom,

Thanks for raising this - and thanks doubly for raising it here!

I'll look into this again with the platform provider, the solution you suggest is in fact the one that we asked them to apply last time!

Thanks

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…