Terminate Computation

davidmakovoz
davidmakovoz Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2022, Neuron 2023 Posts: 67 Neuron

I created a large dataset internally (~18M rows). I wanted to change sampling to random, 10000 rows. Resampling was taking a long time and I click the "Abort" button.

When I tried to open the database again I got the "Waiting for other sample computation" message (see attached). It looks like the "Abort" button didn't work. Or perhaps it did work but it doesn't do what I would expect it to do, namely stop the resampling.

Thank you,

David

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ignacio_Toledo
    Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 412 Neuron
    Answer ✓

Sometimes this has happened to me. One option is go to the 'Activity' Menu (in the top left, see screenshot) and check for running process: if you see the sampling process of your dataset try to abort it from there.

Selection_345.png

Selection_344.png

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…