plugin is not displayed in edition version

Solved!
LYLY
Level 1
plugin is not displayed in edition version

Hello all,

I used  dataiku, I open quick project on it but I'm unable to find plugin in the list How we resolve this issue please 

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @LYLY welcome to the Dataiku Community. This plugin is not available on Dataiku Online. Information on how to add plugins to your Dataiku Online Space can be found in our Knowledge Base: https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/kb/dku-online/add-plugins-to-your-space.html#how-to-add-plugins... 

If youโ€™re interested in a plugin not listed in the available Features please reach out at support-online@dataiku.com. I hope this helps!

If you are using the installed version of Dataiku (there is a free one you can use) you can install it on the plugin store. Alternatively you can download a zipped version here.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @LYLY welcome to the Dataiku Community. This plugin is not available on Dataiku Online. Information on how to add plugins to your Dataiku Online Space can be found in our Knowledge Base: https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/kb/dku-online/add-plugins-to-your-space.html#how-to-add-plugins... 

If youโ€™re interested in a plugin not listed in the available Features please reach out at support-online@dataiku.com. I hope this helps!

If you are using the installed version of Dataiku (there is a free one you can use) you can install it on the plugin store. Alternatively you can download a zipped version here.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos