display hyperlink and access them via dataiku

Kenza29
Level 2
display hyperlink and access them via dataiku

Hello,

I have constructed links in my dataframe based on other dataframe columns and I defined a python function to make those hyperlinks clickable but it doesn't work, do you have any idea on how to make these hyperlinks clickable ? 

Thank you in advance

Kenza

2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @Kenza29! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Kenza29
Level 2
Author

Hello,

this is my actual code in python : 

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import dataiku
import pandas as pd, numpy as np
from dataiku import pandasutils as pdu

# Read recipe inputs
link_to_source = dataiku.Dataset("Link_to_source")
link_to_source_df = link_to_source.get_dataframe()
df = pd.DataFrame(link_to_source_df)
df['url'] = 'https://bitbucket.clamart-fr0010.slb.com:8443/projects/EM/repos/' + df["Board name"] + '/browse/firmware/src/' + df["FileName"]
def make_clickable(val):
    return '<a href="{}">{}</a>'.format(val,val)
df[['url']].style.format(make_clickable)
link_df = df  # For this sample code, simply copy input to output

# Write recipe outputs
link = dataiku.Dataset("Link")
link.write_with_schema(link_df)

the function make clickable is not working : I am getting the link but I can't click  on them to go to the page that is referenced in this link.

I have : Dataiku DSS Version 9.0.1

I hope it's more clear now

Thanks for your help

Kenza

0 Kudos