changing dataset connection

nala101
Level 2
changing dataset connection

Hi,

When I try to change connection of my datasets it says Cannot change the connection for any of the specified items and ERR_DATASET_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED. Is there any modification to the datasets that one should do in order to be able to change connection ? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @nala101! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already? This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
nala101
Level 2
Author

Yes! I was able to figure it out, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni
That's great! In the interest of knowledge sharing, would you mind sharing your solution? Thanks!
Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!