“Your user profile does not allow” issues with personal python envs

Solved!
Jonathan_Dee
Level 2
“Your user profile does not allow” issues with personal python envs

Hello,

I have create a new python env to add new librairies, but then it is impossible for all users of the platform that use the kernel from this python env to write recipes outputs. I have already check the authorizations of all users and they are all in Data_scientist group. All users can load data from dataiku datasets but are blocked at the final part which is to write.

Had someone have the same issues ?

regards,

Jonathan

1 Solution
Clément_Stenac
Dataiker

That's peculiar. Could you try unloading the notebook (from the notebooks list) and reopening it?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Clément_Stenac
Dataiker

Hi,

Go into the settings of each user, and make sure that their "User profile" is either "Data Scientist" or "Designer". At the moment, it's probably either empty or "Explorer" or "Reader".

User profile is a licensing concept that is independent from security and independent from groups. We have details on this here: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/security/user-profiles.html

After changing the user profile, make sure that your users reload the page in their browser.

Jonathan_Dee
Level 2
Author

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I have already check this point and the user is already tag to "Data Scientist".
I think there is probleme with the notebook, because all other notebook/python code are working well.

Regards,

Jonathan

Clément_Stenac
Dataiker

That's peculiar. Could you try unloading the notebook (from the notebooks list) and reopening it?

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Dee
Level 2
Author

Yes, I found the reason why I can't write dataset.

I was log on the admin account when I open the pyhton recip to notebook and the notebook kernel was link to admin...

Thank you for you help !

0 Kudos