Webapps: Start multiple backends at once / stop webapps from shutting down

Solved!
ebbingcasa
Level 3
Webapps: Start multiple backends at once / stop webapps from shutting down

HI there,

is there a way to start multiple backends for our webapps at once? I.e. selecting multiple and then click run somewhere, for example?

Underlying reason: The backends of our webapps are shut down, usually over night, but we don't know why. So that solving that issue would also help.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @ebbingcasa 

As far as I know, there is no place on the UI where you can choose what webapps to start in one go. 

I assume your DSS is being under maintenance during the night (for backups maybe) so it is shut down for that (as well as Webapp backends).

What you can do is to enable "Auto-start" for the webapps you need to be up and running on the Webapp->Edit->Settings page: 

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 12.05.52.png

So when DSS is started, these webapp backends will be started automatically. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @ebbingcasa 

As far as I know, there is no place on the UI where you can choose what webapps to start in one go. 

I assume your DSS is being under maintenance during the night (for backups maybe) so it is shut down for that (as well as Webapp backends).

What you can do is to enable "Auto-start" for the webapps you need to be up and running on the Webapp->Edit->Settings page: 

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 12.05.52.png

So when DSS is started, these webapp backends will be started automatically. 

ebbingcasa
Level 3
Author

That helps, thank you!

0 Kudos
Nivetha
Level 1

Hi ,

I have a same issue after DSS version upgrade to V11.2.0 ,Webapps Backend are not running anymore and also with containers it is failing as port forwarding fails ,Please help on resolving the issue with webapps 

Thanks,

Nivetha 

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku