Using local deployer for API

Solved!
jvijayakumar2
Level 3
Using local deployer for API

I created a simple python API using API designer and deployed using the local deployer. The tests pass but when I try accessing the API from within DSS instance using the sample code I find in the deployment, I can't get a reply. Is there anything that I'm missing? Please help.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MiguelangelC
Dataiker

Hi,

Looking at it without an instance diagnostics, it does seem like the issue is not related to the actual API being deployed but to the DSS-pods communication.

This error suggests that the pods running in your cluster are unable to connect to the DSS server.
In order for containerized execution to work, the pods must be able to communicate directly with your DSS server.
Please check your firewall rules to see if the connections are being blocked. Per our documentation, the cluster should be allowed to connect to all TCP ports (0-65535) on your DSS server (10.0.2.210)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MiguelangelC
Dataiker

Hi,

Looking at it without an instance diagnostics, it does seem like the issue is not related to the actual API being deployed but to the DSS-pods communication.

This error suggests that the pods running in your cluster are unable to connect to the DSS server.
In order for containerized execution to work, the pods must be able to communicate directly with your DSS server.
Please check your firewall rules to see if the connections are being blocked. Per our documentation, the cluster should be allowed to connect to all TCP ports (0-65535) on your DSS server (10.0.2.210)