Run all dataset

Solved!
LaurentS
Level 3
Run all dataset

Hello

I have a different files that have been consolidated through Stack recipe. Also, I have done different transformations, cleaning and filters with different recipes to get the final version of what I want to achieve. So, the flow is now complete.

Now that I have everything and that the test, based on limited number of rows, is ok, I would like to run all the different steps with the full data set and get the final result. This perhaps is done through a particular process, but I do not know which one.

Is there any tuto in the academy that explains how to do this ?  I could not find it.

Thanks and kindest regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Laurent,

What you are likely looking for is a recursive build of your final output dataset, which you can read more about here: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/flow/building-datasets.html

Also, in case it was a point of confusion, it is worth noting that the Explore tab in the UI is simply a sample but the recipes will use the full underlying datasets when they are being executed. Therefore, by doing a full recursive build of your Flow, the final output dataset will contain the full data (assuming that your initial input datasets contain the full data). 

I hope that this clarifies your question!

Best,

Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Laurent,

What you are likely looking for is a recursive build of your final output dataset, which you can read more about here: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/flow/building-datasets.html

Also, in case it was a point of confusion, it is worth noting that the Explore tab in the UI is simply a sample but the recipes will use the full underlying datasets when they are being executed. Therefore, by doing a full recursive build of your Flow, the final output dataset will contain the full data (assuming that your initial input datasets contain the full data). 

I hope that this clarifies your question!

Best,

Andrew

0 Kudos
LaurentS
Level 3
Author

Hi and thanks a lot for your reply.  Clear.  Kindest regards

0 Kudos