Rename session in Model Results?

Solved!
Marlan
Rename session in Model Results?

Hello,

I may just be missing it but I can't figure out how to rename a Model Session (i.e., what is displayed in the Visual Analyses, Models, Result screen). Is there a way to do this?

I can update the "name" associated with each model within the session but that doesn't up the overall session name.

Thanks!

Marlan

Operating system used: Linux Red Hat

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @Marlan ,

Currently there is no renaming available for  the actual session e.g "Session 1...n

You can rename Rename analysis - from Actions - Rename. If I understand correctly I don't believe that is what you are looking for and as you mentioned already you click on the model itself you can rename "Random forest" .

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.05.58.png

If you can submit this with a bit of context around your use case. 

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Product_Ideas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @Marlan ,

Currently there is no renaming available for  the actual session e.g "Session 1...n

You can rename Rename analysis - from Actions - Rename. If I understand correctly I don't believe that is what you are looking for and as you mentioned already you click on the model itself you can rename "Random forest" .

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.05.58.png

If you can submit this with a bit of context around your use case. 

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Product_Ideas

0 Kudos
Marlan
Author

Thanks @AlexT. I'll add a post to Product Ideas about this. Each session is a test right... and most changes that one would be testing are at the session level. The exception is algorithm parameters. So being able to make sure the session is described accurately is important.

Marlan

Antal

I would love to be able to do this as well.

Many times, you try a bunch of things and then later on you want to organize a bit and be able to find specific trials later on.

Incidentally @Marlan , where did you find to change model names within a session?

EDIT: answer found above