Partitioned models with MLFlow

dadbuz
Level 3
Partitioned models with MLFlow

Hi,

Is there a way to create and import a partitioned model through the MLFlow API?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @dadbuz while you wait for a more complete response, here are some resources you may find helpful:

Please note that MLflow import is considered experimental. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

I can confirm that partitioned models are not supported through MLflow.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
importthepandas

@CoreyS I know MLFlow integration and some of the great MLOps features are relatively new and experimental. This has been fantastic for our data scientists to extend the platform while integrating with a lot of the nice visual and MLOps features dataiku has.

However, we love partitioned models and use them in a few production projects. We very much would love to see more support for partitioned models w/MLFlow and also for evaluations and comparisons. I think in 11 evals support partitioned models now. I'm assuming Dataiku has this on their roadmap, but if you need me to log a product idea LMK. Always glad to!