Sign up to take part
Registered users can ask their own questions, contribute to discussions, and be part of the Community!
I have a rather complex xml files which I used to create several datasets with sub-parts of the original xml files.
Most of the times I manage to extract the data with the XPath proposed but some times, it seems it gets confused and can't recognize xml and create columns based on those data.
The data column should be divided in columns based on the differents paths possible. I can't explain this behavior and I tried to use XPath and explicit Xpath but then the preview is empty.
Thanks for your help !
For example :
Ok. I answer my own questions ^^
First I "folded" the data in order to obtain one array per row.
Then, I "unnested" those rows to obtain columns with the attributes and the proper value in the row.