PDF export of dashboard using scenario/automatic export

Solved!
Danny78
Level 2
PDF export of dashboard using scenario/automatic export

Hi Everyone, 

I am trying to export an PDF copy of dashboard using scenario. However, I am getting the following error (during both manual as well as automatic export process):

java.io.IOException
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:936 throw err; ^Error: Cannot find module 'puppeteer'
Require stack:- /app/software/release/dataiku-dss-9.0.3/resources/graphics-export/export-dashboards.js at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:933:15) at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:778:27) at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19) at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18) at Object.<anonymous> (/app/software/release/dataiku-dss-9.0.3/resources/graphics-export/export-dashboards.js:25:19) at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14) at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1159:10) at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32) at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12) at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:77:12) { code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND', requireStack: [ '/app/software/release/dataiku-dss-9.0.3/resources/graphics-export/export-dashboards.js' ]}

I would appreciate for any suggestions to resolve the above issue. 

More context

Following is the step in the scenario

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 12.13.15 AM.png

The flow looks as: 

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 12.28.03 AM.png

The data used for creating dashboard is in 'kpis' and 'kpi_dashboard' is the destination managed folder. 

Operating system used: macos

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CatalinaS
Dataiker

The error "Cannot find module 'puppeteer'" suggests that there was an issue with the graphics-export installation or that it was not reinstalled following a DSS upgrade. 

The DSS admin will need to reinstall graphics export using the following command:

DATA_DIR/bin/dssadmin install-graphics-export

This is explained here Setting up DSS item exports to PDF or images.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CatalinaS
Dataiker

The error "Cannot find module 'puppeteer'" suggests that there was an issue with the graphics-export installation or that it was not reinstalled following a DSS upgrade. 

The DSS admin will need to reinstall graphics export using the following command:

DATA_DIR/bin/dssadmin install-graphics-export

This is explained here Setting up DSS item exports to PDF or images.

Danny78
Level 2
Author

thank you, @CatalinaS , for your response - yeah, I spoke to dataiku admin at our organization on Friday, I was told they would fix this issue when they upgrade to next version at our organization.  

0 Kudos