Not getting the latest data when scenario is triggered in Dataiku Automation node

Parul_ch
Level 3
Not getting the latest data when scenario is triggered in Dataiku Automation node

Hi,

I've deployed a project on Dataiku Automation Node, have activated the scenario also, however, while downloading the final dataset, not getting the latest run data. Kindly guide.

Thanks,

Parul.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RoyE
Dataiker

Hello Parul,

Can you try to manually run the scenario by selecting the green "Run" button on the scenario page?โ€ƒ

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 16.44.19.png

If this works and you are able to see the latest run data in the "Last Runs" tab, can you confirm in what way you are triggering your scenario? (IE: Time-based Trigger)

It is possible the current trigger that you have set up is not working properly and therefore you are unable to get data in your latest run.

Lastly, can you specify what you mean by the final dataset does not contain your last run? Have you set up a "write to dataset" reporter?

Parul_ch
Level 3
Author

Hi RoyE,

Thanks for the solution. I've checked the Scenario, it's running fine. 

However, now I'm facing data leakage when I'm doing data preparation with Python code. Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks,

Parul.

0 Kudos
RoyE
Dataiker

Hello Parul,

Could you please make a new community post about that issue with further details on the issue for visibility purposes? Please add details on what exact data leakage that you are experiencing, and if possible the code that you are using. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos