Line chart with lines off chart

Options
galghaith
galghaith Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 14 Partner

I'm having issue with line chart as some data are displayed off chart as seen in the screenshot below. Is this a rendering issue from browsers or a bug ?

My DSS installation version is 10.6246.

image_5.png

Operating system used: Centos

Tagged:

Answers

• JordanB
    JordanB Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 293 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @galghaith

Thanks for writing in! What browser are you using here? Have you tried any other browsers? I've tested this on Chrome v104.0.5112 and was not able to reproduce a similar output. If you're open to sharing a sample of your data, please feel free to privately message us via the live chat option on our website.

Best,

Jordan

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@galghaith

I see that you are using Dataiku DSS V10. something...

I know that Dataiku DSS V11.0 is now released. I expect that an 11.1 will be out sometime soon. I note that V11 has a bunch of chart improvements that have been put in place. I'm enjoying the update.

I'm wondering if using V11 might help things, and what version @JordanB
    you were using when you were testing. Over the years I've noticed a number of strange things that have happened to the x-axis on DSS Line Charts.

• galghaith
    galghaith Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 14 Partner
    Options

I migrated the project to DSS V11.0 and the problem still there.

attached screenshot

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@galghaith

That looks worse. Do you have a support ticket open on this?

I’m also wondering how many datapoints you are trying to render in this chart.

• JordanB
    JordanB Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 293 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @galghaith

Please open a support ticket for this.

I was unable to reproduce with my own data running v11.0.1.

Thanks!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…