Job failed: The Python process failed (exit code: 1).

Options
ltcortes
ltcortes Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to score a model but the Python process fail every time. Any help?

The job log is attached.

Thank you.

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    edited July 17
    Options

@ltcortes

I'm not an expert on this. You might want to place a support ticket on this.

That said it appears that your dataset might be empty.

[10:22:14] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - 0 rows successfully written (QTDj0hf53e)

Has the dataset that you are trying to score a model on been built? (Are there records in that data set?)

• ltcortes
    ltcortes Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭
    Options

Tom, thank you very much for your answer.

I think that the empty dataset is the score model result. The dataset input is already computed and looks good to me.

I appreciate the suggest for a support ticket but I'm new on this and I don't know how to ask for one, may you explain to me how to do it?

Thank you.

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

Use the "?" Menu upper right. Then Choose Get Help. Open Ticket.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…